Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Must Read Monday (err...Thursday?) LINKY

Must-Read Monday Linky
I'm linking up with Teaching Maddeness -- a little late to the party but here none the less!  I like to see it as me making an entrance-- just a tad late.  I just found this wonderful linky and am SO excited!

Admission: I'm a book nerd.  Reading is such a huge part of my world and I love to emphasize to my kiddos how much I L-O-V-E it!  Now I can share it with my blogging world!  There is nothing better than passing on the love of reading to a bunch of young minds.  I strive to find that hidden passion inside every last one of them.

This week we finished one of my favorite read-alouds:


A former colleague of mine introduced me to this hilarious read.  Every time I have shared this book with my 2nd graders, they have loved it!  The characters are very interesting, to say the least.  They are really fun to analyze and what happens to them really makes the kids giggle.

So if you're a self-addmitted book nerd like me, stop by and link up at Teaching Maddeness and share a   "Must Read" too.

1 comment:

  1. We finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I had so much fun making the story come alive! I can't wait to start book clubs with Roald Dahl books soon, and The Twits is one of the choices! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You will love Word Nerds!

    ReplyDelete