Monday, September 1, 2014

September CURRENTLY!

I'm slacking, friends!!  School started and I have been MIA ever since.  I'm sorry.  It's funny because I keep reading some of my bloggy-buddie's post and it seems I'm not alone.

Anywho---why not start the month of September on my favorite link-up, Farley's CURRENTLY.  Apparently, it is a LOT of blogger's favorite.  I'm way at the bottom of a list of over 200 blogs linked in.  So here are my current states:


LISTENING - You guys know me, I absolutely love to have Criminal Minds playing in the background while I work.  I probably have seen every episode more than 5 times each so I don't really have to pay attention.  I can just listen and still enjoy.

LOVING - I'm getting the hang of keeping my Erin Condren planner to be my "one-stop-shop" so to say.  I usually have lists here and there, calendars in this place and that, and carry notebooks, binders, and more notebooks.  Now I am learning how to keep it all together in one place and I am loving it.  If you haven't tried Erin Condren, I suggest to take a leap.  It is well worth the extra $$.

THINKING - Or trying not to think about one of the most "yucky" decisions we have to make.  Our old little weenie dog is starting to show signs of his 14 years.  He's been losing sight and hearing.  Now he's walking in circles, losing use of his hind legs, and has no control of his bladder and bowels.  We just got back from the Animal ER and we need to decide to make him comfortable with meds or put him down {tears flowing}.  I know what is best for him since he's so uncomfortable but I'm so sad!!
Archie-doodle
WANTING - One more day in this long weekend to get my emotions in check.  I'm trying to get started on lesson plans, school work, and dealing with my poor little guy sitting behind the couch.

NEEDING - I might need some focus medicine to get things done.  I tend to sit down and get side tracked with everything BUT what I meant to work on.  Ugh!!  Maybe a vitamin will help.

3 TRIPS - Italy!  (or any European countries for that matter)  I just want to see several sites in person instead of in movies.  I could really spend a whole summer just exploring if given the chance.  The Caribbean would be my getaway to relax and enjoy beautiful beaches.  And Japan would be to explore amazing culture!  Some day…

Alright, now it's your turn.  Stop by Oh' Boy 4th Grade and link up with us.  Don't forget the rules:

5 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common! First, I wanted to say that B12 or any B vitamin are really good for focusing! Dr. Amen specializes in ADHD, but he also makes all natural vitamin supplements for things like focus, sleep, anxiety. I take his NeuroVite, which is a vitamin to help your brain and body work together to focus! It's amazing!

    Also, I would love to go to Italy! I've been to Venice, but I want to visit other cities in Italy. I'm 1/4 Italian, so I think I'm a little partial to it! haha

    I'm really sorry to hear about your dog! I recently had to put down my cat, Snuggles. It's always so hard and so sad.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    <3
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have found it hard to keep up now that school is back in session! Love that these linkies help us out! I am with you on the needing meds/vitamins: if it wasn't for caffeine, I wouldn't get anything done! I seriously have a focus problem! Enjoy the last few hours of your 3 day weekend!
    Stephanie from First Grade Bangs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your weenie dog. That is by far one of the hardest things to go through. Will be keeping you in your prayers.
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your puppy. I have a 1.5 year old puppy and I can't imagine life without him. It must be so hard!

    -Katie
    http://thepawsitivepencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete