Monday, July 21, 2014

Tips & Tools 4 Back 2 School - Week 6

It's Sunday!!  er...no...wait no it's Monday.  You guys know how it goes in the summer.  I usually don't know what the date is let alone the what day of the week it is.  Jeez!  Does anybody else have that same problem?  
But Which ever day it is, I simply can't let you go without this AWESOME Tip & Tool!!
This one is brought to you from another amazing friend, Marisa at Inspired Owls Corner.

I am super duper excited about what she's sharing with us this week!  What an awesome idea!!!  I can hardly wait to plan for this with my new class this upcoming year.  Stop by and check it out!
  What a fantastic freebie!!  Go to her blog by clicking HERE and read about this idea.  Then grab it and have fun!
And hopefully next week I can get this to you on Sunday as opposed to Monday!  Let's see who will be providing some more great tips and tools next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment